Imagine being in a modern and successful Team of Real Estate Advisors, helping people sell properties and seeing them achieve their dreams.
If you are talented and well educated, we invite you to work with us in two regions of your choice:
Warsaw or Warmia & Masuria
Don’t experiment – join the RE/MAX Capital Team, as we have achieved:
- 1st place RE/MAX in Warsaw – 2017 & 2018 & 2020
- 2nd place RE/MAX in Warsaw – 2019 & 2020
- we belong to the chain holding the 2nd place in 2020 in the nationwide competition of real estate agencies according to the ranking of Otodom.pl (for sales results, quality of offers and the “Mystery Client” test) for RE/MAX Poland
- the highest number of internationally awarded RE/MAX Advisors
- documented successes in Warsaw and in Warmia & Masuria
- advisors who attend international industry conferences each year, including in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Mallorca.
Your premium offers will be listed on the “Collection” group on REMAX Global, which draws the attention of clients investing in luxury goods around the world.
You will become a member of the RE/MAX Capital team, where you will be mentored by people with 20 years of experience in the private investor market and large international corporations in the real estate sector. Among us are licensed brokers, architects, economists, project managers, valuers, lawyers, managers and people from other industries who want to develop in a new field.
Scope of co-operation:
- acquisition of new clients (property owners and clients interested in buying/renting),
- setting sales strategies according to the market value and promotion of offers according to international standards
- entering offers into systems,
- real estate presentation and supporting negotiations for clients,
- assistance in the completion of documents for sale and co-operation with the notary, valuer, architect, credit representatives in banks and with offices, tax consultants,
- recommendation of offers from REMAX branches in Poland and abroad
- university degree or proven high sales/negotiation/marketing results or experience in real estate or construction/law/architecture/insurance/real estate appraisal/geodesy/translation or related field
- diligence and willingness to continuously develop and learn
- proactivity and ethics in working with Clients
- personal culture, impeccable appearance
- time management skills
- ability to work in a team
- showing initiative and being results-oriented
- good command of foreign languages (English, French, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, German)
- high remuneration for co-operation based on a commission system – from 50% to max. 70%
- self-employment required (B2B),
- a package of attractive legal and marketing training
- a form of co-operation with the support of an experienced and successful Mentor
- a real opportunity for professional development in an international environment,
- the opportunity to improve your qualifications and networking at training courses in the USA, Europe and Asia.
There are two types of people in this world: those who leave their success in the hands of others, and those who take responsibility for it and implement their plans successfully.
When would be a good time to join an international company and get started?
Send us your CV and give yourself a chance to work in a great industry and be successful!