- Area 133 m²
- Floor 2
- Rooms 4
- Year of constr. 1906
An apartment in a historic tenement house is an existing aesthetic class project. Modern, full of art elements, the use of large windows throughout the apartment allows you to achieve the effect of complementing the high interior and glazed walls. 132m2.
Right next to the University of Warsaw, very close to Powiśle, near the Bristol hotel, where there is a place and fitness. Superb communication, communication a few minutes to the center. Beautiful streets for walks around the Old Town and one place that provides its residents with peace, comfort and the highest quality of life.
In 1909, when the tenement house No. 16 in the case to Maria Liedtke, and the No. 18 to her brothers, both buildings were demolished and until 1910 the whole plot was transformed into a six-story tenement house (Juliusz Dzierżanowski)
From the name of one of the tenants – Lucy, an opera artist – the house was popularly called “Pod Messala”.
The Art Nouveau-Modernist facade has been stopped. The courtyard was closed from the south with a one-bay side outbuilding, while from the east with an automatically two-bay transverse outbuilding. In the outbuildings there was a post office, in 1911. In the interwar years, the inhabitants of this place were the now forgotten writer Ludwik Fiszer.